PT Margautama Nusantara has established a reputation as a leading company in toll roads’ management through excellent operational services and new toll roads expansion throughout Indonesia.
The company has succesfully increased its average daily traffic volume and optimized revenues over the years by introducing quality management systems into operations.
- The Company was established on May 11, 2007 under the name of PT Margautama Nusantara based on Notarial Deed No. 07, prepared before Neilly Iralita Iswari, SH, MSI, M.Kn., a Public Notary in Bandung.
- The Company has 25% share ownership of PT Jakarta Lingkar Baratsatu (JLB) which operates W1 section (Kebon Jeruk – Penjaringan) of Jakarta Outer Ring Road.
- PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk acquired 99,97% of the Company’s share.
- The Company acquired 88,93% of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai’s share which operates Pondok Aren – Serpong Toll Road. In 2008, BSD Toll Road lane expansion from 2 x 2 lanes to 2 x 3 lane configuration.
- The Company acquired 98,54% of PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara’s share which operates Ujung Pandang section 1 and section 2 Toll Road, which was also has 25% share ownership of PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat which operates Section IV Toll Road in Makassar. PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat start to operate Section IV Toll Road in Makassar in 2008 which was the only project of the Infrastructure Summit 2005 concession brought successfully to realization.
- The Company becomes the holding company of the subsidiary engaging in toll road management sector of PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk.
- Capital Advisors Partners Asia Pte Ltd (CapAsia), a private investment company which specializes in the infrastructure sector in Southeast Asia, represented by CIIF Holdings, Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly Robust Success, Sdn. Bhd.) acquired 20% of the Company’s shares.
- PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk. has signed a Deed of Transfer of Company’s Shares with CAIF III Infrastructure Holdings (“CAIF III”) with respect to shares purchased and transfer of shares of 5% of Company’s shares to CAIF III.
- The Company developed a management system in accordance with ISO (International Organization for Standardization) covering ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System), and OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety) 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) for the operational areas of the subsidiary.
- PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) was ranked 4th (fourth) on the assessment of Minimum Service Standards (MSS) based on the weighting system of the Indonesian Toll Road Authority, while PT Jalan tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) was ranked 8th (eighth).
- Japan Expressway International Company Limited (JEXWAY) and West-Nippon Expressway Company Limited (NEXCO) became shareholders of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD). The percentage of share ownerships were 2.93% and 1.25%, respectively.
- The Company successfully received an ISO 9001:2008 certi cation on its Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 on its Environmental Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 on its Occupational Health and Safety Management System, these issued by SGS.
- Strategic Partnership with JEXWAY and W-NEXCO, entering to a mutually bene cial cooperation in Toll Road Operational Excellence programs, as a following action on BSD Share Purchase 4.18%.
- Makassar Tallo Bridge expansion (capacity upgrade) and Implementation of Traf c Information System
PT Margautama Nusantara has consistently excelled at providing reliable service to the public, through optimum management of toll road segments as well as expansion of new toll roads in the future