PT Margautama Nusantara has established a reputation as a leading company in toll roads’ management through excellent operational services and new toll roads expansion throughout Indonesia.
The company has succesfully increased its average daily traffic volume and optimized revenues over the years by introducing quality management systems into operations.
- On January 31, 2020, toll tariff of PT Makassar Metro Network (MMN) was adjusted based on Decree of the Minister of Public Works and Housing No. 1232/KPTS/M/2019 regarding toll tariff adjustment on Ujung Pandang Toll Road Section I and II.
- On January 31, 2020, toll tariff of Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) was adjusted based on Decree of the Minister of Public Works and Housing No. 1233/KPTS/M/2019 regarding toll tariff adjustment on Pondok Aren - Serpong Toll Road.
- On May 4, 2020, MUN’s shareholder composition changed with the participation of Japan Expressway International Co. Ltd. (JEXWAY), Japan Overseas Infrastructure Co. Ltd. (JOIN) and West Nippon Expressway Co. Ltd. (NEXCO).
- On May 17, 2020, a ceremony was held for the erection of box girder for the construction of A.P. Pettarani Elevated Toll Road, Makassar. The event was attended by the Minister of Public Works and Housing, Head of Toll Road Authority (BPJT), Governor of South Sulawesi, Acting Mayor of Makassar, invited institutions and guests as well as the mass media through video conference.
- On September 30, 2020, the groundbreaking ceremony for 3 (three) strategic projects of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) was held virtually through Zoom application and attended by the Director General of Highways of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Head of Toll Road Authority (BPJT), and the Mayor of Tangerang Selatan.
- On September 30, 2020 Completion of the A.P. Pettarani Toll Road project, Makassar.
- On October 7-9, 2020, commissioning of A.P. Pettarani Elevated Toll Road, Makassar, was performed as one of the mandatory administrative requirements before the toll road commences operations for the general public.
- On October 30, 2020 Handover from contractor to PT Makassar Metro Network (MMN) based on Minutes of Handover (BAST) 1.
- November 5, 2020, PT Bosowa Marga Nusantara (BMN) officially changed its name to
- PT Makassar Metro Network (MMN).
- On November 6, 2020, Issuance of the Function Feasibility Test Certificate (ULF) for the A.P. Pettarani Toll Road granted by the Minister of PUPR.
- On November 12, 2020 Issuance of the Decree of the Minister of PUPR concerning the Operation of the A.P. Pettarani Elevated Toll Road.
- Construction of A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar, focusing on relocation of water pipes, foundation work (bored pile), and regulating traffic flow by changing the cycle time of traffic lights at the Urip Sumoharjo intersection.
- JLB performing operation preparation with the single Lane system (SLFF), as well as a Multi Lane free Flow (MLFF) system.
- Completion of the water pipe relocation owned by water utilities (PDAM) for the A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar construction.
- Conducted Pile Driving Analyzer (PDA) test on the A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar construction project as required by the Bridge and Tunnel Road Safety Commission (KKJTJ).
- For the bonds issued by JLB in 2018, Pefindo gives an id A + (single A +) rating, valid for the period June 11, 2019 until June 1, 2020.
- Conducted erection work using a Gantry Launcher (LG) on the A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar construction project, on August 9, 2019.
- Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) acquires the shares owned by CIIF Infrastructure Holdings Sdn. Bhd., and CAIF III Infrastructure Holdings Sdn. Bhd., (Funds managed by Cap Asia) on September 23, 2019 resulting in a change to the Company's shareholder composition, with NI holding 74.98%, MPTC through CIIF Infrastructure Holdings Sdn. Bhd., and CAIF III Infrastructure Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Funds formerly managed by Cap Asia) holding 24.99%, and Sadikin Aksa holding 0.02%.
- The company, together with PT Mahkota Permata Perdana, pt Summarecon Agung TBK, and PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) TBK, and PT Wijaya Karya Beton TBK, signed a consortium of business agreements for the Bandung Intra Urban Toll Road (BIUTR) project on October 16, 2019.
- Started applying a Shoring Method to speed up the erection process using the Gantry Launcher (LG) on the A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar construction project.
- On November 18, 2019, JTSE announced a new tariff adjustment, which applied on November 22, 2019 on all of Makassar section IV toll road. Tariff adjustment made by JTSE, in accordance with the Decree of the Ministry of Public Works & Housing No.1076/ KPTP/M/2019 on the Tariff adjustment of Makassar section IV toll Road. This implementation is conducted every two years adjusted to the inflation condition of Makassar city for the past two years.
- On November 7, 2019, JTSE achieved Gold Achievement at "The 8th Annual Indonesia Operational Excellence Conference Award 2019" held by SHIFT Indonesia.
- On November 26, 2019, JTSE was awarded the "Tax Award 2019" With the category "Outstanding taxpayers" in the event organized by the Regional Revenue Board (Bapenda) of the city government of Makassar.
- As of 31 December 2019, the A.P Pettarani Elevated Toll Road Makassar construction had progressed by 53.58% with widening work in the toll area, 100% completion of the bored piles, pile caps, and abutments, 99% completion of the piers, 67% completion of the pier heads, 67% completion of the box girders, while installation of box girders had reached 29%, or 22 spans.
- The Company, through MMN, signed a design and construction cooperation contract for A.P. Pettarani Elevated Toll Road with Wika Beton on April 2, 2018. The event was attended by the Company’s Board of Directors and MMN as the project owner,Nippon Koei, Co., Ltd as project supervisor, and the Board of Directors of Wika Beton as contractor
- The Company updated its ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 certifications.
- MMN received a syndicated credit facility of Rp1.55 trillion from BCA and Bank Sulselbar on August 9, 2018.
- The Company signed a memorandum of understanding on the Bandung Intra Urban Toll Road (BIUTR) project on October 13, 2018 at the Nikko Hotel Bali
- The Company won the ASEAN Outstanding Engineering Award 2018 at the 36th Conference of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organizations in Singapore on November 14, 2018, due to the Company’s initiative and substantial efforts in developing infrastructure in Indonesia.
- JLB announced the Initial Public Offering (IPO) for bonds valued at Rp1.3 Trillion on September 21, 2018 and has received an effective statement from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on September 12, 2018.
- the Company has obtained the approval of the Feasibility Study (FS) in the Cultivation of Cikunir-Ulujami Jakarta Outer Ring Road (JORR Elevated) Toll Road. This approval was directly given by M. Basuki Hadimulyono as the Ministry of Public Works and Housing on December 11, 2018.
- BSD was awarded the Zero Accident award for its commitment to prioritizing occupational safety and health which allowed it to record zero accidents.
- Acquisition of additional 10% JLB shares on August 29, 2018.
- Application of 100% Payment of UNIK on the Makassar Toll Road (MMN & JTSE) on November 10, 2018.
- The Company officially launched the Satelit Tamalanrea Toll Gate in the Makassar toll road section on April 6, 2017. The purpose of the new toll gate opening is to reduce traffic density and improve convenience when driving on toll roads.
- The Company supported the implementation of the government’s program, Electronic Money (UNIK) through the installation of Automated Toll Gates (GTO) and an aggressive e-toll campaign.
- The Company applied new tariffs for the Pondok Aren – Serpong (BSD Toll) toll road section following the assessment of compliance with the MSS. This adjustment is in accordance with the inflation rate in Tangerang. The new tariff is applied simultaneously on December 8, 2017 at all BSD Toll gates.
- The Company officially applied new tariffs for Makassar Sections I & II (MMN) toll road and Makassar Section IV (JTSE) toll road. This tariff adjustment was made following the assessment of compliance with the MSS and in accordance with the inflation rate in Makassar.
- JTSE first applied the new tariff to five toll road sections for all classes of vehicles on October 6, 2017, followed by MMN on December 8, 2017.
- The Company signed a Memorandum of Understanding between MMN and the Makassar Government on October 11, 2017, at the Official Residence of the Mayor of Makassar for a cooperation to formulate a solution to overcome traffic congestion, which is one of the Makassar Government’s current focuses.
- The Company, through MMN and JTSE, established cooperation with the Department of Communications and Informatics (Diskominfo) of Makassar to install a Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) system on the Makassar Toll Road. With this system, the Makassar City Government is able to monitor traffic on the Makassar Toll Road.
- The Company launched a groundbreaking ceremony at Jenderal Urip Sumoharjo Street, Makassar, for the construction of the 4.3-km A.P. Pettarani Elevated Toll Road. The event was supported by the Makassar Government and the South Sulawesi Provincial Government.
- The Company, through MMN and JTSE, signed a cooperation agreement with a value of IDR 77 billion with Pertamina in October2016 for a term of 20 years. The cooperation covers the utilization of the toll road areas managed by MMN and JTSE for the development of an aviation fuel pipeline from the Makassar fuel station to the Hasannudin Airplane Fuel Depot.
- The Company, through JTSE, developed a Traffic Information System (TIS) solution, an information system that providesinformation on traffic flows both inside and outside the toll roads in real time.
- The Company obtained the External Audit certificate ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 for the toll road areas of BSD, MMN, and JTSE.
- The Company, through JTSE, began to operate Tallo II Bridge on July 1, 2016 to accommodate increased traffic due to the Eid –el-Fitr 1437H exodus.
- The Company successfully received an ISO 9001:2008 certi cation on its Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 on its Environmental Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 on its Occupational Health and Safety Management System, these issued by SGS.
- Strategic Partnership with JEXWAY and W-NEXCO, entering to a mutually bene cial cooperation in Toll Road Operational Excellence programs, as a following action on BSD Share Purchase 4.18%.
- Makassar Tallo Bridge expansion (capacity upgrade) and Implementation of Traf c Information System
- The Company developed a management system in accordance with ISO (International Organization for Standardization) covering ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System), and OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety) 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) for the operational areas of the subsidiary.
- PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD) was ranked 4th (fourth) on the assessment of Minimum Service Standards (MSS) based on the weighting system of the Indonesian Toll Road Authority, while PT Jalan tol Seksi Empat (JTSE) was ranked 8th (eighth).
- Japan Expressway International Company Limited (JEXWAY) and West-Nippon Expressway Company Limited (NEXCO) became shareholders of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai (BSD). The percentage of share ownerships were 2.93% and 1.25%, respectively.
- The Company acquired 88,93% of PT Bintaro Serpong Damai’s share which operates Pondok Aren – Serpong Toll Road. In 2008, BSD Toll Road lane expansion from 2 x 2 lanes to 2 x 3 lane configuration.
- The Company acquired 98,54% of PT Makassar Metro Network’s share which operates Ujung Pandang section 1 and section 2 Toll Road, which was also has 25% share ownership of PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat which operates Section IV Toll Road in Makassar. PT Jalan Tol Seksi Empat start to operate Section IV Toll Road in Makassar in 2008 which was the only project of the Infrastructure Summit 2005 concession brought successfully to realization.
- The Company becomes the holding company of the subsidiary engaging in toll road management sector of PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk.
- Capital Advisors Partners Asia Pte Ltd (CapAsia), a private investment company which specializes in the infrastructure sector in Southeast Asia, represented by CIIF Holdings, Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly Robust Success, Sdn. Bhd.) acquired 20% of the Company’s shares.
- PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk. has signed a Deed of Transfer of Company’s Shares with CAIF III Infrastructure Holdings (“CAIF III”) with respect to shares purchased and transfer of shares of 5% of Company’s shares to CAIF III.
- PT Nusantara Infrastructure Tbk acquired 99,97% of the Company’s share.
- The Company was established on May 11, 2007 under the name of PT Margautama Nusantara based on Notarial Deed No. 07, prepared before Neilly Iralita Iswari, SH, MSI, M.Kn., a Public Notary in Bandung.
- The Company has 25% share ownership of PT Jakarta Lingkar Baratsatu (JLB) which operates W1 section (Kebon Jeruk – Penjaringan) of Jakarta Outer Ring Road.
PT Margautama Nusantara has consistently excelled at providing reliable service to the public, through optimum management of toll road segments as well as expansion of new toll roads in the future